‘Selina was fantastic and really engaging. She made everyone feel very comfortable and was very down to earth in her style of delivery which I really liked. I would recommend this course to anyone and everyone, it’s such an important skill, presented in a very digestible format.’
This is just one of the testimonials from our online Mental Health First Aid training with our brilliant facilitator Selina Clarke.
Our next Mental Health First Aid England open course dates are as follows:
Thursday 19th November 10-12noon
Friday 20th November 10-12noon
Thursday 26th November 10-12noon
Friday 27th November 10-12noon
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- The course is now made up of 4 live sessions and individual learning activities.
- Each live session lasts between 1 and 2 hours and the recommended individual learning time for each section (4 sections in total) is approximately the same.
- Individual learning activities are to be completed prior to attending a live session.
- Delegates will have access to their instructor between sessions if they need help with any of the work.
- Maximum 12 participants per online course
- Delegates will have access to the online material for one month after they complete the course
For more information and bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org