Elevate have developed a unique model to improve employee wellbeing by combining the latest behavioural science and positive psychology research with a personalised holistic approach.
Whether assessing the health of a company or an individual, we take a 6-step approach to ensure a tailored and efficient pathway to boosting health.
Our offerings can be split into three key areas – Move, Nourish and Thrive.
Physical wellbeing is integral to our ability to feel good and function effectively, and we know that busy workers struggle to ﬁt physical exercise into their daily routines. We can provide various solutions from facilitating weekly running and ﬁtness sessions to organising team sporting events, lunchtime Pilates, or corporate ﬁtness challenges. We also offer a variety of musculoskeletal, energy and productivity workshops.
• HIIT, boxing and PT sessions
• Pilates and Yoga classes (all levels)
• Team sporting events, corporate fitness challenges and away days
• Musculoskeletal workshops
• Productivity and energy workshops
• Improving biometrics workshops
• Running and fitness clubs
• Walking groups
We nourish ourselves not only with the food we eat but also the things we do to take care of ourselves on a daily basis. A large proportion of the working population struggle to nourish themselves, whether due to lack of knowledge, time or motivation. We offer a range of workshops, classes and therapies to better equip individuals to manage stress, eat for energy and understand how to nourish themselves.
• Self care and stress management workshops
• Optimising sleep workshop
• Boost confidence and self-esteem workshops
• Nutrition workshops including;
– Food for mood and mental wellbeing
– Eating for energy and productivity
– Optimal food for optimal performance
– Boosting immunity through food
– Eating for a healthy heart
• One-to-one nutrition consultations
• Massage days
Mental wellbeing doesn’t mean being happy all of the time and never experiencing distress. It is the sense of feeling good about ourselves and being able to function well as individuals and in teams. It is our ability to cope well in the face of adversity and make the most of opportunities. Having a sense of purpose and feeling valued.
We offer a range of mental health and emotional wellbeing workshops and training. These address stress and anxiety, resilience, mindfulness optimism and positive relationships.
• Mental health champions training
• Mental health signposting
• Boost resilience training series and workshop
• Introduction to mindfulness workshop
• Drop-in meditation sessions
• Learned optimism and emotional intelligence workshops
• The art of good relationships workshop
• Positive psychology workshops covering values, meaning and purpose
• One-to-one Executive Coaching
IN A HURRY?
I want to hear the latest health
news and offerings from Elevate